Selling a property can be an exhilarating and challenging experience. Trust our team of experts at John Collinge RE/MAX Dynamic Properties to make certain that your real estate transaction is handled efficiently.
John Collinge RE/MAX Dynamic Properties specializes in:
Looking to sell your home? It is often a complex process that requires professional assistance. Selling a home without a comprehensive review of contracts, disclosures, and titles, as well as proper inspections, is risky. This is where we can help. Not only can we help you find and sort through potential buyers, but we can also negotiate the best selling price, review contracts, and more.
We offer real estate investors a personalized approach to selling multifamily properties in select markets. We leverage our local market knowledge combined with cutting-edge technologies to develop innovative solutions for your real estate investment opportunities. We have a market-leading position in multi-property sales in markets across Alaska.
Specializing in the management, sales, and leasing of commercial and investment real estate, we can expertly handle all of your commercial sales real estate needs. Whether you are positioning property for sale, acquiring a property to lease or sell, or disposing of surplus assets, we offer comprehensive solutions to meet your commercial sales goals. We handle transactions ranging from the sale or leasing of retail, office, industrial, or commercial real estate properties.
How We Can Help
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Make sure the house is as clutter-free, clean, upgraded if possible, and priced correctly. Proper pricing is the most important part of successfully selling a property.
- Have professional pictures taken.
- Plan on the Multiple Listing Service. Syndicate to over 150 different real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Craigslist, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Present the property to our current list of buyers and give them a sneak peek of the property (sometimes, this is all it takes – we currently have 7 clients looking in the Eagle River area).
- Install a sign with a flyer box at the property.
- Network with all of the associates in our office and everyone we know in the real estate industry who might have a buyer. John Collinge is a very busy realtor and sells a lot of homes. He also knows many realtors! Reverse prospecting on MLS is also effective.
- Send out just-listed/just-sold postcards to the surrounding area with a nice picture of the property. We also have over 6,000 contacts in our database and can send out mass emails too. In addition, we send out email blasts to all of the realtors we know throughout the city and state.
- Have bi-weekly open houses until the property is sold.
- Listen to the sellers for any ideas they might have about advertising tricks (we like to think outside of the box to make sure that all advertising ideas possible are tried).
- Meet with the sellers every 2 weeks or so to discuss the progress of the listing and brainstorm for any new ideas.
Should you require more information, please don’t hesitate to call us at 907-440-2785.